Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Few Vinyl Projects

I own a Cricut Expressions cutting machine, so when I find free time, I like to work on vinyl projects like these.. If I were a smart woman, I would put my machine to work for me and try to make some cash with it...just something I should and could easily consider. Anywho...

I have this quote on my bedroom wall - I put it up as a constant reminder to keep my calm, whether times be good or bad, hard or easy, and it really has helped get me through...


This is in my upstairs family room, above the front windows. No matter what faith you belong to, I feel that this could apply.

...And last, but not the least, I put up this quote on the mirror in my oldest son's room - in a place where he's guaranteed to see it at least twice a day. He's awesome, and on some of my busier days, I feel like I've neglected to tell him just how much I cherish his sweet spirit. These three things are very important for him to know, how ever the message is given.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Austin's mirror is great.