It really wasn't all that difficult - I'd say maybe a 1 on a scale of 1-5 :) I just wired two different sized grapevine wreaths that I already had in my craft arsenal together like this...
Easy. Then, I hot glued 2 leaf garlands that I picked up for 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby onto the grapevine in a circular pattern. Simple.
I didn't want a traditional metal wreath hanger scraping up the paint on my front door, so I took about 1 yard of my favorite 5" wired ribbon, again from the craft stash, and looped it around the top center of my wreath. Stapling the ribbon to the top of the actual door was the most difficult part of this project for me - even on a step ladder, I was barely tall enough to get the staples in deep enough. I wound up taking my hammer and tapping them in all of the way to ensure they were flush with the door and not making contact with the door frame. Using the same wired ribbon, I made a simple bow and literally safety pinned it to the center front of the hanging ribbon.
Easy. Simple. Done. Granted, my wreath was nothing elaborate, but for a busy mother with twin toddlers and limited time on my hands, it was just perfect. All in all, the entire project took less than 1/2 an hour to complete, I only cost me, out of pocket, $14.99 for the swags. Not bad if I do say so myself!