Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Testament of Jesus Christ

** You'll need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this blog and turn off the auto-music if you plan to watch these videos. I haven't mastered HTML yet, so i'm not sure how to re-size the video, so you may want to just right click on the video and select the option to watch it on YouTube. Sorry! I'll correct it when I have the time to figure out how to...

"Other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd" (John 10:16)

The amazing photography of Mark Mabry has been set to beautiful music by Clyde Bawden in a short slideshow depicting scenes from Christ's visit to the Americas as found in the Book of Mormon. You can read more about this project entitled "Another Testament" here.



No comments: